Welcome to the Virtual Hub for Climate Change Innovation
The Virtual Hub for Climate Change Innovation (VHCCI) has been developed to support climate change innovators in Victoria as part of the Virtual Centre for Climate Change Innovation (VCCCI) initiative in collaboration with Swinburne University of Technology’s Centre for Design Innovation (CDI) and the Analysis & Policy Observatory (APO).
The VHCCI has the following functions:
- A Knowledge Hub with a collection of over 400 text-based resources on climate change adaptation and innovation;
- A searchable Network Hub of innovators showing individual listings;
- A Project Hub with information on the 2017-2020 Climate Change Innovation Grants
- A Connections page for links to other knowledge hubs; and
- An Add a Resource facility, for logged in members.
Knowledge Hub resources are searchable by creator/contributor, resource type, publisher, date published, subject and keyword. More resources will be added regularly by the APO Team. If you have any resources you think would be good additions, please join and log in to submit them via the Add a Resource facility.
You can join the Network which enables you to interact with other network members – we hope that synergies between members enable cross-disciplinary teams to form and develop through the Network Hub.
If you have any questions or comments about the Virtual Hub for Climate Change Innovation please contact the Swinburne CDI Project Manager, Dr Matthew Parnell for content, curation and innovation matters at firstname.lastname@example.org or the ClimateChangeInnovation.org Admin, for web site and technical matters at email@example.com.